1. HANOWA new launched Performer Series high power full range loudspeakers are specially suitable for fixed installation applications, especially for sound reinforcement at performance sites.
2. P5, one of the three full frequency models of Performer Series, adopts vocal phase tuning correction waveguide Horn, so that the low frequency and high frequency are perfectly connected and smoothly transited. Singers can get exact feedback from the audio system, to achieve mutual monitoring and synchronous grasp of the scene atmosphere.
3. P5 is a 15” front ported full range loudspeaker with horn angle of 90° Horizontal x 40° Vertical. On the top and rear of the enclosure, equipped with three integral M10 insets for flying purpose. On the bottom of the enclosure there is a 35 mm flange, thus the loudspeaker can be lifted by a tripod stand. The enclosure designed for monitoring application as well, there are two different angles for end user’s choices.
4. Drivers are configured with a 3” high frequency compression driver, and a 15” high-end customized woofer made with 3” inside and outside winding type voice coil, half loose pressure cone paper and large magnetic circuit system which is capable of withstanding large dynamic performance.
5. Enclosure is constructed from European high density birch plywood, surface finished in environment friendly black wear-resistant textured paint. Each board of the wooden enclosure is fixed tightly and seamlessly, which can effectively reduce the noise pollution problem caused by the enclosure during loudspeaker playing, definitely
benefit to make out a clean and clear sound.
6. Crossover is high-reliability designed, plus using European top level components, provides the condition for Performer Series loudspeakers to transmit the true and accurate sound details.
Pole or stand mounting
Performer full-range loudspeakers incorporate pole mounting (“top hat”) sockets so that they may be pole or stand mounted.
When using poles or stands, the following precautions are advised:
▪ Ensure that the stand will support the weight of the speaker by checking the stand manufacturers rating.
▪ Make sure that the stand is placed on a level surface and that its legs are fully extended.
▪ Do not place more than one speaker on each stand.
▪ Run cables so that they do not present a trip hazard which could pull the speaker over.
▪ When used outdoors in the wind, it may be necessary to add some weight to the base of the stand.
▪ When using a pole mount with a sub-bass system, observe similar precautions.
|Type||15", 2-way 2-unit front ported full range speaker|
|Frequency Range||42 - 20 kHz(-10dB)|
|Frequency Response||65 - 20 kHz(±3dB)|
|Power Handling (Rated / Peak)||450 W /1800 W|
|Maximum SPL||126 dB/132 dB|
|Sensitivity (1W / 1M)||99 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|LF Woofer||1 x 15" 75 mm VC|
|HF Driver||1 x 3" 75 mm VC|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 70°|
|Product Size (W x D x H)||457 x 450 x 704 mm|
|Package Size (W x D x H)||570 x 562 x 874 mm|
|Net Weight||37.05 kg/pc|
|Gross Weight||43.45 kg/pc|
|Pin Connectors||Neutrik Speakon NL4|
|Enclosure||High grade Birch Plywood, black wear-resistant textured painting|
|Grille||Metal grille with acoustic cloth|